Thanks for dropping by! The best way to navigate this blog is to stop by the index and select the label that interests you. Alternatively, you can flip through the blog archive, where you can peruse all the foods I have experienced and "reviewed." The exotic label should be a fun place to start if you're looking for suggestions. Dates in this blog are usually completely irrelevent--I tend to post my entries days (weeks, months, years) after I've actually written them.

Cheers!

News

2/21/10

Ahhh so behind. I just did a couple of very brief entries and basically a photodump of everything I've been meaning to upload. Consider this a reboot. I hope.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lamb Testicles and Heart [Egyptian in NYC; Kabab Cafe]

Abbreviated entry!



Heart followed by testicles.

Taste:

Heart: somewhat lean. Testicles: slightly fatty, strange and slight irony aftertaste. Not bad, but wouldn't go out of my way to have more.

No comments: